Spaghetti Squash

I Love carbs. I have always favored pastas and breads. Since I have cut back on all sugars and carbs I have been seeking new ways to eat more healthy. I replaced pasta with spaghetti Squash. Here is the recipe: My husband and I loved it.





  1. Heat the oven to 400°F and arrange a rack in the middle. Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Brush the flesh with 2 tablespoons of the oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Place the squash halves cut-side up on a baking sheet and roast until fork tender, about 50 minutes. Remove the squash from the oven and let sit at room temperature until cool enough to handle, about 30 minutes. Scrape the flesh with a fork to make long strands; set aside. Use this as you would any drained pasta by covering with sauces.



Popular Posts