Friends In the Garden

I have so many friends that God has blessed me with. So many of them I don't get to spend a lot of time with because they are in ministry as well. Today, I got to spend time with a great friend. She is an amazing person. Her and her husband are truly called to where God has them. They have an apostles anointing. We visited Sandstone Gardens in Joplin. The bistro is a great place to eat. If you are ever in the area make it a point to stop by. AMAZING!!!! Great place to shop.It's rustic french country is exactly how life(my opinion) should be decorated.
A friend is someone to turn to when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, Joy and peace. And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place.

Popular Posts