Beautiful Hats

I love hats! Every time I go to an antique mall I head straight toward the hat section. I will try on every hat they have, if I have time, while all the others are shopping. We stopped in Arkansas at an antique stores and here are a few I found.
The other day a friend of mine said that she had been in the habit of calling herself STUPID. One day she said"I am so stupid!" When she said that God spoke to her saying" You are my creation and when you call your self stupid you are calling me STUPID!" She stopped in her tracks and repented. How often are we allowing the things of our mind into our heart? We are God's creation! We have to think his thoughts. I am not nothing! I am not dumb! I am not stupid! I am a his and he lives inside of me. My future is brighter than my past! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. What are you allowing to go into your head today? On my head may be a beautiful hat but in my head and out my mouth are the words of God!

Popular Posts