Pheasant Hunting

Spencer is 100% a hunter by nature. He is outside everyday shooting with his bow or BB gun. If he could fish all the time he would. We have encouraged him in all of that. Recently he went pheasant hunting with Anthony. It is one of their favorite things to do together. I love it because of the shear sport of it. I love watching them skeet shoot. The smells and the sounds of the woods are real familiar. They won't let me hunt. I really don't mind. I just love it that they are together.
The Dogs name is Ellie.
Spencer got to go a few Saturdays ago for his birthday. His cake and all the decorations were green. His grandma decorated at her house for him. We all had a great time.
A great recipe for pheasant is to strip the meat into strips. Marinate over night in Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Then wrap each piece in bacon and roll in Parmesan cheese and grill them.

Popular Posts