Timeless Grace

I love timeless pieces for all my decor. Rarely do I get a piece that is in fashion for the moment. I really like to find those things that will be around for a long time and twenty years from now they will still be here in style. Timeless Classic! Here are a few pictures that are an example of that. Bags:
Dress:
Boots:
Accessories:
Jackets/coats:
Cars:
Furniture:
Growing up was a challenge for me.We were part of a fear filled environment.I never could get it all right. I was always trying to help God out and adding to the cross. My actions were saying"Nice try Jesus the cross was not enough let me add my works to it to insure my salvation." I tried to please God in every way but always came short. I could never fully grasp what Grace was.They would sing...Saved by Grace, I've been saved by Grace. I thought grace was something that saved us and it was God's favor in our everyday lives.What I didn't know is that ,The moment you balance grace, you neutralize it. You cannot put grace and law together. The unearned and undeserved favor of God comes through the cross of Christ, and that Jesus is the reason every believer can confidently expect good things in their lives.Because of the cross, God is today no longer angry with us.Don't accuse me of antinomianism, or disregarding the law of God, and of preaching “cheap grace.” In reply, my reply is I am “100 percent against sin and 100 percent for holiness.” I have the highest regard for the law. I am for the law for the reason God gave the law, which is to bring us to the end of ourselves that we will find our righteousness, holiness, and our all in Christ alone. The law is perfect, just and good, but it has no power to make you holy, just and good. Only the blood of Jesus, which He shed willingly and gave freely, makes us holy. When you fall in love with Jesus, you will fall out of love with sin. The apostle Paul makes this clear for us in Romans 6:14, that ‘sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.True holiness comes by a revelation of God’s grace, and points to the example of Jesus with the woman caught in adultery (see John 8:2-11). Jesus first told the woman that He did not condemn her, and then He told her to go and sin no more. (portions taken from Joseph Prince) It is the gift of no condemnation that gives people the power to sin no more.Unfortunately, many have flipped the order. They say,"Go and sin no more, then we will not condemn you." There is no power in that. Experiencing the grace of our Lord Jesus gives people the power to stop sinning.God paid the price with His beloved Son, who is worth much, much more than all the treasures in this world and beyond.I guess growing up in church where there were many rules and regulations, I often felt I could never wholly live up to the expectation of others as a Christian leader, and it weighed very heavily on me. But what Jesus came to do and bring and be within us has been like breathing fresh air into my spiritual lungs. If the church at large could fully grasp this timely message about GRACE....Timeless Grace then I truly believe it will bring magnificent release for so many into their gifts and callings.

Popular Posts