Shrimp Avocado Salad

I was truly inspired to make this salad. It looks so yummy!(by Truly Smitten) Shrimp Avocado salad with sesame dressing - Mixed baby greens - Frozen shrimp - cherry tomatoes (sliced in half) - carrots (I use potato peeler to make these thin ribbons of carrots) - cucumber (chopped) - red cabbage (sliced) - avocado (sliced and scooped) Boil shrimp for a few minutes and take off tail. In a large salad bowl, mix all greens and ingredients together. For dressing: 1/3 cup olive oil 1 teaspoon light soy sauce 1/5 teaspoon or more to taste of sesame oil 1 teaspoon honey 1 teaspoon rice vinegar splash of mirin salt and pepper *you can add more or less of these ingredients to your taste - I didn't really measure it exactly...I just 'eyeball' my wet ingredients and do it all by taste*

Popular Posts