Today is the first day of the rest of your life. It is new with no mistakes in it., full of GRACE!
Monday, March 5, 2012
Southern Cheesey Bisquits
1 pack buttermilk biscuit mix (I used Bisquick, about 1 1/2cups)
1 1/2cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp oregano (you can omit or use less)
3/4 tsp garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray cooking sheet with non-stick spray.
2. Put biscuit mix, cheese and milk in a bowl and mix well to form a sticky dough.
3. Using spoon, drop lumps of dough onto cookie sheets 1.5in apart. Bake for 10min.
4. In a bowl, melt butter and mix with oregano and garlic salt.
5. When the timer goes off, take them out and brush with butter mixture and bake 5min at 400F and another 5-6min at 350F.
Join me on Facebook. We only communicate things about my blog through message.(Angelia Crane)
I have found blogging to be a lot of fun!
I will be blogging both through writing and video (vlog).
We are the founders of Tour of Life.(retreats for the ministry) I do a lot of Ministry Life Coaching. (Over 25 years of ministry including 14 years of pastoring, 8 years of Evangelist/Missionary) I am a certified Life Coach at Network Coaching through Assembly Of God. I am also Certified through American Association Christian Counselor in "Caring for People God's Way," for 15 years. My other passions are interior design inside and out, entertaining, making original art pieces for Nollia Art, bargain fashion, cooking, art, drawing, music and writing. Love it! That's the artist in me. I hope you enjoy all my random writings about ministry and my life in the country. Beware! I do mean it. I will not gloss coat it. If you can't handle the real side of ministry then skip it. I will post the great, good, bad and the ugly side of ministry along with some truths to help you along the way.