Today is the first day of the rest of your life. It is new with no mistakes in it., full of GRACE!
Saturday, April 14, 2012
There are many ways to entertain. I just have a simple way that makes life easier. Atmosphere of soft lights, fire, music and water sounds make a great ambiance. I have steps I always like to follow when I entertain.
1. Simple Horderves and one drink that greets people with a welcome and makes them all feel great. Explaining how the evening is going to go on a card sent ahead makes it easier for all of your guests.
2. Have a place for them all to go away from the dinner table is important.
3. After starting conversations with everyone my wonderful husband continues as I sneak away and set up the Salad table, Entree' table, and soup into the bowls ( in that order) I love white dishes. It is so easy to match anything you design for whatever season.
4. I invite everyone to the table and we starting with soup first, then as they finish with that they go to the salad and drink table on their own.
5. After everyone is finished with the salads I remove their plates and serve only one Entree' and a side.
6. I love to sit and chat after dinner near a fire eating dessert, chocolates and sipping on coffee.We learn so much about people that God has placed in our lives around the fire. I love it!
(My outdoor inspiration)
I know this involves a lot but it gets easier the more you entertain.
Join me on Facebook. We only communicate things about my blog through message.(Angelia Crane)
I have found blogging to be a lot of fun!
I will be blogging both through writing and video (vlog).
We are the founders of Tour of Life.(retreats for the ministry) I do a lot of Ministry Life Coaching. (Over 25 years of ministry including 14 years of pastoring, 8 years of Evangelist/Missionary) I am a certified Life Coach at Network Coaching through Assembly Of God. I am also Certified through American Association Christian Counselor in "Caring for People God's Way," for 15 years. My other passions are interior design inside and out, entertaining, making original art pieces for Nollia Art, bargain fashion, cooking, art, drawing, music and writing. Love it! That's the artist in me. I hope you enjoy all my random writings about ministry and my life in the country. Beware! I do mean it. I will not gloss coat it. If you can't handle the real side of ministry then skip it. I will post the great, good, bad and the ugly side of ministry along with some truths to help you along the way.