A Clean Sweep

We have moved from a 3600square foot home to a much smaller place. I have had 2 yard sales and downsized through the Salvation Army way three times.My little house is still cluttered. It's time for a real spring clean.
My inspiration came when Anthony and I went to an Ethan Allen's store and I saw clean lines with no CLUTTER. I didn't think I was a pack rat till I seen and felt all emotional freedom of having very little stuff. But the quality of what you have could be amazing. So this is my journey to DECLUTTERING my home.
I have always known that you are suppose to go through your home three times a year with two large trash bags.( One for Give away,and one for trash) So here I go this week one room at a time. It is time to get rid of all the junk.Did I always follow through.....NO! But this week is a journey of doing just that.

Popular Posts