Featured Post Chris Janson, The Power Of One

The Power Of One....Chris Janson

During our first pastorate in Perryville, Missouri, we had so many great experiences. One of those experiences was meeting a young man at t...

Nollia Art Store

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. It is new with no mistakes in it., full of GRACE!

*

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Carthage Park and Library

I may not have been raised in the deep South. I still have a love for it! I love all the older homes and the hospitality. I think Carthage Missouri is the closest you can get to having the same southern look for a middle American town. We have the big homes and amazing downtown. Our parks and museums are wonderful.
Here is just one example of what I am talking about. Our library. We have gardens and parks connected to this great building.

This Picture is of our downtown courthouse.

Library and it's garden and park