Celebrating 25 years in 2018. What?! Eight years of traveling full-time in ministry, three amazing boys to men, pastoring 3 churches, building multiple projects, college twice, Tour Of Life, losing our fathers, moving a total of eight times, going through hardships, finding success, building a business, and so much more. We made it. It was not easy!!! I know life can throw some real curveballs, but what we have learned is our Abba Father is always looking out for us and loves us so much! Coming in April will be our 29th Anniversary. 

While I was gone, ...here is just another thing to celebrate.

Here's to us!!

OUR 25th CABO CRUISE






To the guy, I married at 18 to the man he has become and is continuing to grow. Only God and I know who he truly is.  His outlook when it comes to being a father, God, and ministry his hard work in building our father's business,  I admire. The best is yet to come!





Comments

Popular Posts