Austin's Off To College





There are tears in my eyes today. My oldest Son has turned a new and very grown up chapter in his life. He has always told me that he will live in the city one day. He has always wanted to live near Vancouver. So for now, thank God, he is in the city but not that far away.  He is moving away to college. We packed all his furniture and belongings and set him up in his own Apartment Down Town City. I felt a peace. He will be sharing with two other guys. It was sad, yet I know that this is the next step in his life that he has to take for now. He starts in Aug. I love the area. It is near the Art Institute. I had to take a few pictures of his last days with us until he comes back to





https://learn.fullsail.edu/Full_Sail_4a?mncid=412&mnckeyword=full%20sail%20university&utm_medium=INS&utm_source=Google&utm_term=full%20sail%20university&utm_content=Full_Sail_4a&utm_campaign=brand&step=input

Popular Posts