Fairhope Alabama

Packed and ready to go.....traveling through West Memphis on to the Beach Town of the year!!! The Southern magazines have It right. Amazing!!! I have found my new winter home. In love!!! Meet me in Fairhope! We will be staying a few days and each day I will be uploading new pics of this great town. I vote it best Southern bay town in America. It has all the elements I love. Beach, Southern homes, close enough to a big city, Country town to walk and explore with your bike, walking trails, and night life downtown all open after 8pm....awww love it! Travel is my name and adventure is my game....(for now)

After unloading, we headed to the bay. (Evening Pictures)











Spencer....this one is for you....


Tomorrow I will post the beautiful downtown and the southern homes around this wonderful place.
Day 2






































Popular Posts