Featured Post Chris Janson, The Power Of One

The Power Of One....Chris Janson

During our first pastorate in Perryville, Missouri, we had so many great experiences. One of those experiences was meeting a young man at t...

Nollia Art Store

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. It is new with no mistakes in it., full of GRACE!

*

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sheet Fragrance


When I am in Branson MO, which is quite often, I buy this amazing sheet and fabric fragrant spray. I love the honey suckle. I use it all the time when I am making the bed. Which by the way is a pet peeve of mine....an unmade bed. I layer with sprays in between each sheet, cover and comforter. That way when you peel back the covers at night you always lay wrapped with an amazing fragrance. I love this design because it is light and not heavy. If you are ever near Branson check out the Secret Garden.    http://www.secretgardenbranson.com/                 You will love their selection of fragrances and candles.