Why I Blog


I have a terrible memory! One time I bought tapes years ago on how to increase your memory. True story! I put the tapes away so I could find them to listen to. I wanted to be so smart! I kid you not, I totally could not remember where I put the tapes. To this day I still don't know where I put them.
Blogging is a way for me to remember my life. I look back and there is so much I don't even remember. It is a way to journal my journey through life. I get to share things along the way. I get to encourage someone. I also hope to help some other ministers wives as well. It gives me a place to be creative and use art. It is so many things all wrapped up in one. Did you know,they have an app now that you can have your blogs made into hardback books? Maybe my grand kids can read my blog one day. That is why I love blogging.

Popular Posts