Featured Post Chris Janson, The Power Of One

The Power Of One....Chris Janson

During our first pastorate in Perryville, Missouri, we had so many great experiences. One of those experiences was meeting a young man at t...

Nollia Art Store

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. It is new with no mistakes in it., full of GRACE!

*

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tea Party Anyone?


(Cup Cake Pedia)
(United With Love)


I really enjoy Tearooms. One of my favorite things is to have a Tea Party. When I travel I find all the Tearoom restaurants that I can find and visit. Last time I counted I had visited over 400 tearooms. I should take pictures and write ups on each one. One of my favorite memories is when I have had tea with my sister-n-law and my nieces.
Over the years I have hosted numerous Tea parties.
My beautiful nieces


Girls of God traveled to one of our Local Tearooms for Lunch.


One of our travels I took our ladies to Years ago for a Tea Party in Amish Country.


Ladies Tea Party at the Precious Moments Wedding House

Girls Of God Tea Party
This Year I am hosting a Tea Party for our Promise Ladies at one of our local Mansions. 
Can't wait to show you pictures from that.
Today I just got pictures from overseas that my nieces were having their own tea party on their porch in Tonga. I loved it!!! Wish I could have been there.