Tea Party Anyone?


(Cup Cake Pedia)
(United With Love)


I really enjoy Tearooms. One of my favorite things is to have a Tea Party. When I travel I find all the Tearoom restaurants that I can find and visit. Last time I counted I had visited over 400 tearooms. I should take pictures and write ups on each one. One of my favorite memories is when I have had tea with my sister-n-law and my nieces.
Over the years I have hosted numerous Tea parties.
My beautiful nieces


Girls of God traveled to one of our Local Tearooms for Lunch.


One of our travels I took our ladies to Years ago for a Tea Party in Amish Country.


Ladies Tea Party at the Precious Moments Wedding House

Girls Of God Tea Party
This Year I am hosting a Tea Party for our Promise Ladies at one of our local Mansions. 
Can't wait to show you pictures from that.
Today I just got pictures from overseas that my nieces were having their own tea party on their porch in Tonga. I loved it!!! Wish I could have been there.








Popular Posts