The Language of Letting Go


Follow me as I take you through this book written by Melody Beattie

Nollia Art (All Art is Registered Copyright)

It's A New Day

Setting Goals is hard for some people. But there is something intangible that happens when a person writes their goals for their life down. Setting Goals gives our life meaning and direction.Do not set goals to control others. Set goals to give direction to your own life. Take a piece of paper and write it all down. Map out your life.

Healthy Limits

Setting boundaries are important to complete healing in your life.
Boundaries are from a deep place within us that is connected to us letting go of shame, guilt and looking at what we think we deserve.
Something great happens when we are ready to set limits in our lives. We mean what we say and others will believe you as they watch the small changes take place. We limit our selves not to control other people but to change us. Pray and ask God to help you know the right time for you to set those limits.
Today I will trust that I will learn, and set the limits that I need in my life at my own pace.

Nurturing Self-Care

If we continue to work at emotional healing our boundaries will develop.
What do you need to do to take care of yourself?
Listen to that small still voice inside you. Quiet you soul to be able to hear what its saying. What do you like? What do you need? What will feel good? Taking care of yourself leads you to a deeper healing of God's will and plan for your life. We can take care of ourselves. We are wiser than what we think. I will remember that I have a nurturing self-care inside of me that I will pay closer attention to.

From the Book The Language of Letting Go






Popular Posts