Featured Post Chris Janson, The Power Of One

The Power Of One....Chris Janson

During our first pastorate in Perryville, Missouri, we had so many great experiences. One of those experiences was meeting a young man at t...

Nollia Art Store

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. It is new with no mistakes in it., full of GRACE!

*

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Angelia Crane

Shhh....I am taking over Angelia's blog!



If there was ever a deserving Pastors wife, honestly it is my wife Angelia. She exemplifies the Godly character, prayerfulness, resiliency, steadfastness & grace of a woman worthy of her calling.
I have watched this Proverbs 31 woman in our home for 22 years of marriage, 3 children & pastored 3 churches with me...
I know firsthand.
She is a fighter. I have watched her ,as she has endured , & held her head high through incredibly tough times. She ultimately has an optimistic attitude that everything will just workout, it has been a great strength in life & to many around her.
We celebrate you Angelia!