Running/Walking

I love the outdoors! I would travel to every park possible to run if I could. Carthage has a great walking/running track. With the weather so nice I got my run on today. For beginners I would start with some great running music and comfortable sports clothes and shoes.
Run 40 sec. Walk 60 sec. Brisk walk 30 sec. Rotate it. Start out at half a mile till you can go for 3 miles. 3x a week.That's how I started. I feel so great! As pastor's wives if we are the most vulnerable one in the church then we should be healthy. Healthy has different meanings for each person. But it's not God's will for us to be obese. Unhealthy bodies can create unhealthy minds. Here's to your HEALTH.

+
Music Sample:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrqPg0Z7eac







My reward. ...44 oz water extra ice with 2 shots of lime juice.




Popular Posts