What's For Dinner Tonight

Yes, I do take the time to decorate the table and make family dinners. Yes, it is pretty. I live in a house filled with all guys. I do not have daughters. As their mother they will respect the facts girls like pretty things and some actually love to cook.(just not everyday) I do feel it is important to gather around the table with your kids and catch up on whats going on in their minds. As a pastors wife I set time aside to balance it out Family and Ministry. I really think that is so important. (younger pastors wives with small kiddos do not kill yourself trying to prepare and make everything pretty only to frustrate yourself and be upset at the kids for ruining the dinner. There will be a season coming very soon where that will be possible)

Tonight's Dinner:
BBQ Pork Chops
Grilled Asparagus
Strawberry/pecan spinach salad
Mashed Potatoes



Fresh flowers and the table is set




Give Me Some Oven(pic)

DESSERT:
Key Lime Pie




Comments

Popular Posts