Featured Post Chris Janson, The Power Of One

The Power Of One....Chris Janson

During our first pastorate in Perryville, Missouri, we had so many great experiences. One of those experiences was meeting a young man at t...

Nollia Art Store

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. It is new with no mistakes in it., full of GRACE!

*

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Healthy Snack Choices

Are you a nervous eater. Do you like to munch? I have found if I eat a snack at 10am, 2pm and 8pm I feel pretty much comfortable all day. I am on a low carb. living lifestyle so I try to eat a lot of protein snacks in right size portions. I do try to drink a 16oz water with every meal and snack.


Celery Sticks with peanut butter


guacamole on thin sprout toast



mozzarella cheese, tomatoes,basil and balsamic.


One of my fav. Cheeses that last a long way on high fiber cracker


sugar free walnut, whip creme, jello salad


veg. and hummas


Greek yogurt with fruit and whip creme







I use deviled eggs made with Greek yogurt and mustard