Featured Post Chris Janson, The Power Of One

The Power Of One....Chris Janson

During our first pastorate in Perryville, Missouri, we had so many great experiences. One of those experiences was meeting a young man at t...

Nollia Art Store

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. It is new with no mistakes in it., full of GRACE!

*

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Overcoming Dyslexia



http://www.dyslexiagames.com/#!The-Dyslexia-Mystery-is-SOLVED/cbff/9EC31524-C1F9-4D42-8425-6F573B8B1E55

As a child I could not grasp the concept of letters or numbers. I really did not learn to read fully until the fourth grade. Everything looked so confusing. I did not understand why. I had both letter and sentence dyslexia. Most of the letters were backwards to me and I could not get my words sentence structure correct for communication. I say God has really helped me. Now I write all the time and math is not as crazy as it was in elementary. To this day I still will skip words and spelling is not my greatest strength. When you read my blogs you will find mistakes and yes I do need an editor. Just keeping it real. I will drive all you English majors crazy with all my mistakes. Just read between the lines. See my heart.
 I have learned to overcome. Life for sure can throw you some real lemons. I just say....make
Lemon cheese cake!