Are You?

Today I am thankful for my salvation. You see I can say that I am SAVED. I don't have to wait to see if I measured up. I don't have to work my way to salvation and wait to the end and see if I did good enough or pleased God enough. I'm saved period!!! It's freeing to know that it was already paid for me. It's free.
Free means just that....FREE. It's NOT if I sin ..I'm out....ask for forgiveness....now I am back in. You cant add one thing to the cross to buy favor with God. If you try its called filthy rags. God's Grace goes above and beyond all my mistakes, bad days, mood swings, hormones, childhood cycles, seasons of depression or what ever you can fit in here.
GRACE, you fully need to understand it. We live by it. We do not live by fear. We do not need to Fear every move we make that we are going to hell. That's not the life God intended for us to live by. Come all you heavy and burdened and I will give you rest. SALVATION is free.
I'm going to heaven. How about you?




Popular Posts