Covenant Eyes

http://coveyes.com/1P3Ltxf

I have always said balance is the key to life and true happiness. Taking all your clothes off is not that. Then again dressing where you look like you belong to the Amish community is bondage too.
Some women think that on their way to fame and fortune you have to reveal it all. You just want to yell "Just go pose for Playboy Already." No difference! Honestly, if your married does your body belong to every man for all to see? I have yet to see when a married woman undresses for all men to see that it doesn't cause major conflict in the marriage. Wisdom says..As a mother and a wife....maybe I should reconsider my value.

My body belongs to my husband only!
My heart belongs to God.

Here is a great read on this subject I found very informative. (Found at the top)







Popular Posts