Featured Post Chris Janson, The Power Of One

The Power Of One....Chris Janson

During our first pastorate in Perryville, Missouri, we had so many great experiences. One of those experiences was meeting a young man at t...

Nollia Art Store

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. It is new with no mistakes in it., full of GRACE!

*

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Thank You


If anything describes me in my 45 years, it's this quote.
I love strong, confident people who are not tied to traditional people pleasing ways.  That will just keep you in a small box.
Be yourself! Be unique! 
Tell me how you really feel.

Stay positive!




Thanks to everyone who made turning 45  great! I had a wonderful day.

The evening at DFL was awesome! Party...Party time.
Great way the spend a bday evening.