My Beautiful Grandmother


While living on the farm fields of Arkansas at 36 years old, she lived to keep her kids well and keep a clean home. Her dreams of having a beautiful southern home and do well as a farming couple was her goal.
As she lost her life at such a young age, it is regretful that I never got to know her. (After hearing a lot about her, allow me to add pictures that I think she would have loved)





She sold Sarah Coventry Jewelry 





















I never met her. As her daughters remember her around the table,  they talk about her love for classical  music, and how she had a wonderful laugh. She loved to dance. She enjoyed fine things, working hard in the fields, sewing, and loved working in the local Baptist church. 
Juanetta Chambers, you are missed.




Popular Posts