We Meet Again

 I am back!!!!

I know it has been a long time.

Why did I take such a long time off from blogging? I needed a season of focus for a new goal that I knew would take a great amount of time. 

 I took a break from everything even all my artwork. 

I decided to enroll in college for the second time to start on a new career path. I graduated from the first half of my new focused degree. I still plan on going back and completing my last year soon. That basically took all my time along with retreats, being a mom, wife, and just working in the educational field. 

 I know I have a lot of catching up to do for all of you in my life because there has been amazing things happening.

 Life has changed! All the planning dreaming, working, and going after what was in my heart even just a little has blossomed into the start of something beautiful. I will take one thing at a time until we are caught up. 

The next few blogs will cover about 4 years of catching up so be patient and celebrate with me as I give you some exciting news. I will try to post pictures in sequence. Thank You for following me as I go through life and just being one human who is trying to bring the positive perspective of going after all God has for me and encouraging you to do the same. I have always believed that if you are in Christ, your best days are always ahead.

In 2019 after 2 years of full-time college locally, I graduated on the Dean's list. That alone is a miracle. When it comes to Math and Science it just doesn't stick with me as easily. Here are a few pictures of that journey. 










Comments

Popular Posts