Life Lists

 I am all for a life list of things you want to do in your life. I can't stand the words Bucket List. I am not living my life to just experience things before I pass away. I want a healthier view. I want to experience life's goals, dreams, and all that God has for me. I believe in life mapping.  When I do some of these Life Mapping retreats for your personal life and your life in the ministry, we talk about how clearly God can help you achieve even just the little things. We talk about the goals that have been in your heart that just keep coming up and you can't get away from. Now, I do believe the things we want, come in many different forms as we go after them. When you go after your goals, dreams oftentimes you will be pleasantly surprised at how many amazing new opportunities along the way you get to have. One of those times was London for me. I talked to my aunts about let's just do it. We set a date and it got done. I saved and paid for most of my own trip. (FYI 😀😆😂 information for those who think my husband finances my every project, travel, and life, rest assured he does not.  Our pact is if I need it, I buy it with my own money. That includes clothes, travel, and personal projects. He does help from time to time. But as a whole. I have to work, plan and go after it. )

My aunts and I took a two-week trip to London. It was one of the best experiences of my life. We didn't have one hiccup on that trip. If you could say perfection, this was it. This has always been on my life list.

While I was on a ministry sabbatical in Clever I decided to go after it. My aunt Marie planned everything and her courageous spirit gathered us across the globe and we had the best time with my other aunt Faye as well.  The three of us ventured out all across London and the surrounding small towns that we could get to by bus or train. It was fantastic. It was so much easier to navigate than I thought. 

I do not know what is in your heart for your life list, only you can define that. I say live, explore and just go after it. 





















Comments

Popular Posts